Last chance to join TechInSA at London Tech Week!
Join the South Australian delegation to London Tech Week (11-17 June 2018) with Startup Catalyst.
We’re encouraging all South Australian high-tech companies to join us at Europe’s largest festival of tech and be part of the future! You can register to join the Startup Catalyst curated mission here.
The London Tech Week (LTW) 2018 Startup Catalyst Mission is from 10-16 June 2018 and is priced at $6000 + GST per person which includes all the following:
- Six nights accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Oyster travel pass (tube+bus)
- London Tech Week (300+ events)
- Organised tours & meetings
- Two hosted networking events
- One Mission dinner
This Mission does not include airfares.
In addition, there will be a number of Australian and South Australian meetings and receptions.
TechInSA travel grants to London Tech Week
TechInSA is supporting the participation of a limited number of South Australian high-tech startups in the LTW 2018 mission.
Successful applicants will be awarded a TechInSA grant for one representative from each startup to attend LTW 2018 as participants in the Startup Catalyst Mission.
Successful applicants will be responsible for booking and paying for their own international airfares, any additional accommodation (if required outside the six nights in the Startup Catalyst Mission) and other travel as required. Successful applicants will be responsible for all other additional costs associated with the trip that are not included in the Startup Catalyst Mission.
To apply for the LTW travel grant, please email Alicia Turner, Industry Development & Compliance Officer, TechInSA by Monday 19 March 2018 with the following details:
- Startup company
- Contact details
- Short description of the company and why participation in the LTW 2018 Mission is important for your startup
- What are your expected outcomes from attending LTW 2018?
- How will these outcomes benefit South Australia directly and indirectly?
If you wish to discuss your application prior to submission, please do not hesitate to contact our office on 08 8217 6400 or by email to Alicia Turner.
Selection process and criteria
- Applications will be reviewed within two weeks of closing and successful applicants will be notified directly as soon as possible.
- Once successful applicants have provided TechInSA with evidence that they have booked flights to London, TechInSA will register the company for the Startup Catalyst Mission ($6000).
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a Deed of Grant with TechInSA, which will include reporting requirements.
Selection to be based on:
- Assessment of the startup’s description of their desired outcomes from/intentions for participating
- Potential for benefiting startup and South Australia
- Companies/startups that have not previously received travel support from TechInSA will be given priority in assessment.
“London Tech Week is a unique festival connecting science and creative minds, corporates and startups brought to you by KNect365 and London & Partners.
Attracting over 55,000 attendees across 300 events, London Tech Week is a unique opportunity for exposure to the largest and most engaged tech audience. The growth of tech across the globe continues at an unprecedented rate and as a result, London Tech Week continues to grow, offering new anchor events and an extensive social calendar featuring a Prince’s Trust Gala Dinner, music festival and celebration parties.”