TechInSA is a South Australian State Government agency working with SA based companies to commercialise their technology.
TechInSA works closely with the high-tech industry to bring innovative South Australian products and technologies to global markets. TechInSA offers start-ups and early stage companies customised programs including grants, business and marketing assistance, lab and office space, and access to global networks.
Capital is Key:
- Access to funding including grants, venture capital and other finance
- Connection to technology investment opportunities in South Australia
In Good Company:
- Infrastructure support through two business incubators and land for new technology facilities
- Co-location with a cluster of 60+ high-tech companies.
- Business assistance catalysing companies towards technology commercialisation
- Access to international networks
Adelaide offers world class facilities in research and commercialisation, and a network of high growth, emerging technology companies. South Australia has a wealth of investment opportunities available and TechInSA is well placed to facilitate connections between industry and investors.
Over the past 15 years TechInSA has facilitated significant company and job growth, increased exports and attracted investment capital to South Australia. It has also been integral in the growth of the technology precinct at Thebarton.