TechInSA works closely with the high-tech industry to bring innovative South Australian products and technologies to global markets.
Offering start-ups and early stage companies customised programs including grants, business and marketing assistance and lab and office space, TechInSA also assists companies to access global networks. TechInSA is the South Australian Government’s innovation agency, tasked with helping to grow the high-tech sector in South Australia.
- Infrastructure support through two business incubators and land for new technology facilities
- Co-location with a cluster of 60+ high-tech companies.
- Business assistance catalysing companies towards technology commercialisation
- Access to international networks
- Access to funding including grants, venture capital and other finance
- Connection to technology investment opportunities in South Australia
Adelaide offers world class facilities in research and commercialisation, and a network of high growth, emerging technology companies. South Australia has a wealth of investment opportunities available and TechInSA is well placed to facilitate connections between industry and investors.