TechInSA works closely with the State’s high tech startup companies and entrepreneurs to bring innovative technologies to global markets.
TechInSA is the state government’s high tech start up support agency, offering customised programs including grants, business and marketing assistance, lab and office space, and access global networks.
- Infrastructure support through two business incubators and land for new technology facilities
- Co-location with a cluster of 60+ high-tech companies.
- Business assistance catalysing companies towards technology commercialisation
- Access to international networks
- Access to funding including grants, venture capital and other finance
- Connection to technology investment opportunities in South Australia