TechInSA works closely with the State’s startup companies and entrepreneurs to bring innovative technologies to global markets.
TechInSA is South Australia’s startup support agency, offering customised programs including grants, business and marketing assistance, lab and office space, and access global networks.
- Infrastructure support through two business incubators
- Co-location with a cluster of 60+ high-growth companies.
- Business assistance supporting companies towards technology commercialisation
- Access to international networks
- Access to funding including grants, venture capital and other finance
- Connection to investment opportunities in South Australia